What's new

✅ SOLVED Is this some kind of buckle or something else?

Johncoho

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2014
Messages
2,862
Reaction score
7,292
Golden Thread
0
Location
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What say Ye? I have no idea what this was used for? Any help is much appreciated. It appears to be representative of Eve with serpent aka Adam and Eve. Thanks in advance. IMG_0001.webpIMG_0001 (1).webpIMG_0002 (1).webp
 
yes .. it is half of an Art Nouveau sash buckle.
 
Upvote 0
yes .. it is half of an Art Nouveau sash buckle.

I was thinking some kind of sash buckle but wasn't sure. Any idea of possible year?
 
Upvote 0
I saw that buckle in the earlier post. Congrats on finding out what it is. Very nice.:icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom