D david guerreiro Tenderfoot Joined Apr 12, 2014 Messages 9 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 25, 2014 Thread Owner #1 Attracts a magnet, very different from any pictures in the net. Any body as an clue? Attachments Sem Título12.webp 45.9 KB · Views: 147 Sem Título13.webp 24.9 KB · Views: 149 Sem Título14.webp 46.5 KB · Views: 121
K kyrock Jr. Member Joined Jun 23, 2012 Messages 60 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 25, 2014 #2 I would call that a "space rock"...but I could be wrong...
D david guerreiro Tenderfoot Joined Apr 12, 2014 Messages 9 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 25, 2014 Thread Owner #3 Thanks Kyrock...
Hot zone Bronze Member Joined Apr 26, 2012 Messages 1,064 Reaction score 259 Golden Thread 0 Location Clark County Washington Detector(s) used Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones Whites TRX pointer , Garrett gold stinger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 26, 2014 #4 Is this stone ok? Have you tried asking the rock? It looks ok! But I am no expert!
DDancer Bronze Member Joined Mar 25, 2014 Messages 2,343 Reaction score 2,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Traveling US to work Detector(s) used Current Equinox 600 Past Whites DFX Garret GTI 2500 and others Prospecting Minelab GPZ 7000 Past SD 2100 GP 3000 (retired) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 27, 2014 #5 Looks to be iron stone, low grade hematite. Unlikely to be a meteorite. What I call leaverite, as I've found lots of it and leaver rite there.
Looks to be iron stone, low grade hematite. Unlikely to be a meteorite. What I call leaverite, as I've found lots of it and leaver rite there.
D david guerreiro Tenderfoot Joined Apr 12, 2014 Messages 9 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 27, 2014 Thread Owner #6 Thank you DDancer, I was not sure what is was, its nice to find some one who knows a bit more than I do
Thank you DDancer, I was not sure what is was, its nice to find some one who knows a bit more than I do