Isle of Wight Faux Fest gesponsert von SPAR

Jul 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Appleby Westward Group Limited Paris distribution – Die Hunnyhill Stores Group, die 13 SPAR-Läden auf der Isle of Wight arbeitet, war der Hauptsponsor des Musikfestivals auf der Insel, die für die Donkey Sanctuary in Wroxall hob mehr als £ 4.500 hat.

Sponsor der Veranstaltung unter der SPAR Banner, Hunnyhill lief das Lager-Shop in einer großen Festzelt auf der Isle of Wight Festival Faux, Verkauf von alkoholfreien Getränken, Süßigkeiten, Snacks, Apfelwein, Bier und Wein über drei Tage am Ende August.

Der Faux-Festival lockte Tausende von Besuchern aus Großbritannien und Europa, und es das dritte Jahr die Veranstaltung war von der Donkey Sanctuary inszeniert worden war. Das Festival vorgeCoverBands für die Beatles, Michael Jackson, Bob Marley, Elton John, Madonna, Stevie Wonder und viele mehr.

John Perrett, Geschäftsführer Hunnyhill, sagte: "Zwischen uns und den Lieferanten, die uns (Carlsberg, Pepsi & Echo Falls) unterstützt wird, erhöht £ 4,583.28 für das Donkey Sanctuary, so waren wir begeistert, dass".

Hunnyhill eröffnete seinen ersten Laden auf der Insel im Jahr 2000 und beschäftigt heute 130 Mitarbeiter in den 13 Filialen. Die Expansion des Unternehmens hat einen wesentlichen Impuls für die SPAR-Marke auf der Isle of Wight zur Verfügung gestellt.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I often think the same thing after a bottle of taquila. After a nice nap and a few cups of coffee I can usually speak English to my wife again.

Hope this post helps!

Sod Buster

Jun 14, 2014
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, White's Bullseye TRX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Translated spam: Although I guess I don't see the point of it.

Appleby Westward Group Limited distribution Paris - The Hunnyhill Stores Group, which operates 13 SPAR stores on the Isle of Wight, the main sponsor of the music festival on the island that rose for the Donkey Sanctuary in Wroxall was more than £ 4,500 has.

Sponsor of the event under the SPAR banner, Hunnyhill ran the camp shop in a large marquee on the Isle of Wight Festival Faux, selling soft drinks, sweets, snacks, cider, beer and wine for three days at the end of August.

The Faux festival attracted thousands of visitors from the UK and Europe, and the third year the event was had been staged by the Donkey Sanctuary. The festival provided cover bands for the Beatles, Michael Jackson, Bob Marley, Elton John, Madonna, Stevie Wonder and many more.

John Perrett, CEO Hunnyhill, said: "Between us and the suppliers that provide us (Carlsberg, Pepsi & Echo Falls) is supported, raised £ 4,583.28 for the Donkey Sanctuary, so we were thrilled that".

Hunnyhill opened its first store on the island in 2000 and today has 130 employees in 13 branches. The company's expansion has provided a significant boost to the SPAR brand on the Isle of Wight are available

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread