What's new

Issue with app

civil_war22

Relic Recovery Specialist
Joined
Dec 5, 2008
Messages
3,257
Reaction score
2,815
Golden Thread
1
Location
NW Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE/LTD2, minelab Etrac, whites classic id, spectrum xlt, fisher f7, fisher 1266, king of all Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Vaquero, Fisher 1280-X, minelab equinox, Fisher F75+ Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm having an issue with the app. When I go to see new articles, new for sale items all I see is old stuff. I don't think it's mu Internet connection because it does it on data and wifi. My brother has no issues and can see all new articles and for sale items. Anyone else have this issue?
 
metal_detector.gif
Until someone pipes in - what do you mean by "APP?"
 
Treasurenet App.
 
When I go to look at classifieds. This is all I see. No matter how many times I refresh or scroll up or down it never goes any farther. Also on a lot of the pages or new threads it shows no posts.
 

Attachments

  • 1471534824523.webp
    1471534824523.webp
    38 KB · Views: 119
metal_detector.gif
Dang - didn't know TN had their own APP! I found the announcement and going through the thread. Hopefully someone will pipe in before I find the solution. Sure sounds like "cache" needs to be cleared - checking...
 
I use TapaTalk and log into the forum that way.


Beamed from my AT Pro [emoji769]
 
metal_detector.gif
Can't find anyone with the same problem but you said your brother's is fine so that does point to your cell. If you both are running the same version of software - you might consider loading up TapaTalk in the meantime.
 
metal_detector.gif
Can't find anyone with the same problem but you said your brother's is fine so that does point to your cell. If you both are running the same version of software - you might consider loading up TapaTalk in the meantime.

His is running fine I'll have to see if maybe I can delete app and then reinstall. May be an old version or something was corrupted.
 
metal_detector.gif
Let us know how it goes. Sure sounds like cache needs to be cleared...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom