rex2h

Greenie
Aug 28, 2013
philippines
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti2500 pro with eagle eye treasure hound
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the 1st 4 images... is formed like a tomb...the stone size,,L=4m..W=3m,,H=3ft....it was painted by red but its faded by time .
its located at the corner of a river... and more or less 30mts to the big stone across with a sign of eleven in roman numerals...
( like this... XI..)... you see it in the photo please help what is the meaning of this sign's.... thnx.
tATTACH=CONFIG]857368[/ATTACH] sign6.jpgsign7.jpgsign8.jpgsign9.jpgsign10.jpgsign10.jpgsign12.jpgsign13.jpgsign14.jpgsign15.jpgsign16.jpg

Attachments

• sign5.jpg
    sign5.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 829
Last edited:
i think X normally means silver but i will let you know later, but almost positive, but if you have any other signs around it might be somethine else

Looks like a natural crack caused by freezing water or perhaps in your case natural erosion ......just my two cents

L.C.

Last edited:
The **** buried lots of ammo in caches in PI... Could be large dangerous metal objects nearby!

The X, the rock carved into a seat, and other markings makes me think this was man made. How old would say a lot to me as to potential for treasure. This just may have been a favorite spot for people over the years and the X is like an old time graffiti. May find some old coins, but may not mean a cache.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back