What's new

It happened again...another Merc at the end of a roll!

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,363
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
This is the second time this week that a Merc has been at the end of a machine roll! This one has a little bit more damage from the rolling machines but that's ok. Turned out to be a 1943 this time. Picture is lower quality this time since I took it with my camera phone. Box ended up having a 58D, 63D and the Merc.

media1-1.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Sweet end roll find!!! :thumbsup:
 
End-roll finds are always exciting to get. :thumbsup:
 
So how's your one a day average going? I found enough last weekend I could take next week off, just under 100 sliver dimes for the year. HH Mark
 
Quick hand it over before you get mercury poisoning. :D

Golden Silver
 
Silver Stripe said:
So how's your one a day average going? I found enough last weekend I could take next week off, just under 100 sliver dimes for the year. HH Mark

I'm still behind. I only have 33, 4 of which are Mercs, but I have a box to go through today. Seems that you've been crushing those dimes though! Any Barbers?
 
That's cool,

I hope someday that end roll coin will be the top one of 49 Merc Dimes underneath for you.

Keep @ it and HH!!
 
MUD(S.W.A.T) said:
That's cool,

I hope someday that end roll coin will be the top one of 49 Merc Dimes underneath for you.

Keep @ it and HH!!

Thanks for the encouragement there Mud.

I finished my box today..only got one 1964. That makes 34 so far in '09. I would love to find a dream dime roll!
 
DrDetector said:
Silver Stripe said:
So how's your one a day average going? I found enough last weekend I could take next week off, just under 100 sliver dimes for the year. HH Mark

I'm still behind. I only have 33, 4 of which are Mercs, but I have a box to go through today. Seems that you've been crushing those dimes though! Any Barbers?
No Barbers yet but I been poundin them every Sunday. Today I got 6 more Rosies out of 6 boxes. Last Sunday I got a whole roll of Rosies and 3 Mercs out of 10 boxes, 3 of the boxes had 10 apiece, one had 12. Them 4 boxes came from a nice batch- wish I could have bought that bag before it got mixed with all that clad. With the 6 I got today my spreadsheet says I'm at 99 for '09. I had to go to 6 branches today to get 6 boxes- first time for that, always get 2 or 3 at a time before so don't know how much longer I'll do dimes. HH Mark
 
Good thing you're a Dr! ;D When those Mercs appear, and your heart starts racing (perhaps out of control), you'll know how to treat yourself. By the way, we're about to pull out the coin box; we'll check on those Canadian Georges you need.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom