It happened, my friends. I've got a good one for you.

OP
OP
NJKLAGT

NJKLAGT

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett Euro Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Woah! Way to go . The Lockport bottle is a killer find. I've been away from treaurenet for too long.

RelicDude! How's it going man? It's been a while. Yes sir, the Lockport effed me right up. I had a really good cellar hole dig at the end of the year too, it was a great December.

Anyway, glad to see you back. You got any new haunted tavern dumps lined up for spring?

RelicDude

Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2012
north west connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RelicDude! How's it going man? It's been a while. Yes sir, the Lockport effed me right up. I had a really good cellar hole dig at the end of the year too, it was a great December.

Anyway, glad to see you back. You got any new haunted tavern dumps lined up for spring?

I've been good. I just relocated to Berkshire county in Mass. I'm looking forward to see what I can find I. This area. But as of yet no haunted tavern river dumps. Lol. You have definitely been killing it though.

OP
OP
NJKLAGT

NJKLAGT

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett Euro Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been good. I just relocated to Berkshire county in Mass. I'm looking forward to see what I can find I. This area. But as of yet no haunted tavern river dumps. Lol. You have definitely been killing it though.

That's awesome Dude, always cool to dig in a new area. And, it's Massachusetts, you'll do just fine haha. Get out for some adventures and let us know when you find something!

Digginit

Oct 28, 2012
Red River, La
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm late, just stopped in to see if I could ID a little bottle I found in my creek yesterday & stumbled upon this post.

Incredible finds! Great story writing! And I looooove the beautiful Paint pic as an added bonus - truly made me smile! The tire swing & happy smiling Sunshine started my day off right, and it's only 3:30 a.m. :sunny: Thank you for that!

What an outstanding post - five stars all round. :goldtrophy:

If you aren't a pro writer, you may have missed your calling...:notworthy:

OP
OP
NJKLAGT

NJKLAGT

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett Euro Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm late, just stopped in to see if I could ID a little bottle I found in my creek yesterday & stumbled upon this post.

Incredible finds! Great story writing! And I looooove the beautiful Paint pic as an added bonus - truly made me smile! The tire swing & happy smiling Sunshine started my day off right, and it's only 3:30 a.m. :sunny: Thank you for that!

What an outstanding post - five stars all round. :goldtrophy:

If you aren't a pro writer, you may have missed your calling...:notworthy:

Thanks for the kind words, Digginit! The end of 2018 was crazy, I had an awesome cellar hole dig as well (includes 3D Paint pic haha). It was a December to remember.

Thanks again!

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friggin stellar. Well done.

Love the trade heads.

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First of all NJ, my deepest apologies. I saw this when you first posted it and all this time, I thought that I had "liked" it and posted a comment. For whatever reason, I ran through the thread again today and nothing. An exciting array of finds, but that Merchant's is fantastic. Those have always been a favorite of mine, but to find one so nice would be a dream come true. Sorry to be so late bragging on you, man.

Any updates on that spot, or do you think you got it all?

OP
OP
NJKLAGT

NJKLAGT

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett Euro Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First of all NJ, my deepest apologies. I saw this when you first posted it and all this time, I thought that I had "liked" it and posted a comment. For whatever reason, I ran through the thread again today and nothing. An exciting array of finds, but that Merchant's is fantastic. Those have always been a favorite of mine, but to find one so nice would be a dream come true. Sorry to be so late bragging on you, man.

Any updates on that spot, or do you think you got it all?

No need to apologize, I'm glad you liked the hunt! One of my best for sure, so many firsts. I haven't been out to this spot since. It's juuust starting to thaw here, so I'm hoping to get out in a couple weeks. Got out for an insulator hunt though! I'll have to make a post about that once I clean them up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread