20230715_125654.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 53
  • 20230715_131504.jpg
    20230715_131504.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 55

GlowingArtist

Oct 8, 2022
Phoenix
Most likely the top piece on the second image down from top is only modern cement or clay. However, I can't see the other one well enough to really assess how it was created or if it was man-made material.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I 100% disagree with the idea of those being a connection between indigenous people, if that's what we're talking about as the natives of the western hemisphere and the Egyptians. What I'm I missing here in these images. I'd loved to be enlightened on your theory.

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
One looks ever-so-slightly like a sarcophagus. Is that what’s driving this? I really see no possible connection.

OP
OP
Jusfieldreem2

Jusfieldreem2

Jul 6, 2023
Pa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I 100% disagree with the idea of those being a connection between indigenous people, if that's what we're talking about as the natives of the western hemisphere and the Egyptians. What I'm I missing here in these images. I'd loved to be enlightened on your theory.
These finds reminded me of Egyptian tombs, and the preservation idea of ancestors. Each was found near a certified native activity area.

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
How do I go about getting my property certified as a “native activity area”? I’m certain they lived here at one time. Thanks👍🏼

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jusfieldreem2

Jusfieldreem2

Jul 6, 2023
Pa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a good question, but I don't have the answer. A neighbor in his 90's related to me how the area was tagged in the early 80's by archeologists. Thanks

Last edited:

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
by "certified native activity area", do you mean North America or South America?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
The horizontal pedal is for slowing down.
Slowing down enhances the ability to see clearly and define what is being seen.
Right now you are doing about 219 m.p.h. too fast.

You are not handling Egyptian influenced birdstones.
And really have not established a native deliberately touched a stone of any type that you touched after.

First a person who did not offer a value or offer confirmation or even an estimate of age or use in writing, gave you a term to describe a piece of stone.
Next you are picking up stones and alleging them to/with an "unidentified "Egyptian context.
As a treasure hunter or relic hunter want to be relic hunter , seeing what isn't really there in a piece of stone it is as ever; pareidolia.

Post some more Egyptian connected Pa. native relics.
Skip those your copper headed friend declared authentic. He's a little off on his lithic i.d.'s.

OP
OP
Jusfieldreem2

Jusfieldreem2

Jul 6, 2023
Pa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

And really have not established a native deliberately touched a stone of any type that you touched after.

First a person who did not offer a value or offer confirmation or even an estimate of age or use in writing, gave you a term to describe a piece of stone.
Next you are picking up stones and alleging them to/with an "unidentified "Egyptian context.
As a treasure hunter or relic hunter want to be relic hunter , seeing what isn't really there in a piece of stone it is as ever; pareidolia.

Skip those your copper headed friend declared authentic. He's a little off on his lithic i.d.'s.
A picture is worth a thousand words.

OP
OP
Jusfieldreem2

Jusfieldreem2

Jul 6, 2023
Pa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Does this artifact/bird have a fat jaw or prey in its mouth, just another case of pareidolia?

Attachments

• 20230715_143810.jpg
    20230715_143810.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 34

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
I once knew a great guy; local fireman. He was sensible until he went to a Tornado Spotter seminar. For years afterwards EVERY dark cloud was either a tornado or a tornado trying to form. He saw hundreds of them in a few years. My point, often we see what we’re looking for. Don’t give up. Learn to discern Information.

OP
OP
Jusfieldreem2

Jusfieldreem2

Jul 6, 2023
Pa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I once knew a great guy; local fireman. He was sensible until he went to a Tornado Spotter seminar. For years afterwards EVERY dark cloud was either a tornado or a tornado trying to form. He saw hundreds of them in a few years. My point, often we see what we’re looking for. Don’t give up. Learn to discern Information.
I get your point, keep in mind looking at a picture has limits, in comparison to holding and touching an artifact at a show/in person.

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get your point, keep in mind looking at a picture has limits, in comparison to holding and touching an artifact at a show/in person.
True but ones who know can look at the pic and tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread