A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Apr 12, 2016 #1 I looked several hours today in a field that I had looked 3 times and somebody had looked once before I went there this spring. It had had between 2 and 3 inches of rain last Friday. It started out with only heartbreakers but it improved. Upvote 0
I looked several hours today in a field that I had looked 3 times and somebody had looked once before I went there this spring. It had had between 2 and 3 inches of rain last Friday. It started out with only heartbreakers but it improved.
Jeff H Bronze Member Joined May 5, 2008 Messages 1,845 Reaction score 2,767 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus Apr 12, 2016 #2 Those will cure any heartbreak.
Dirt fishing Wolf Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 528 Golden Thread 0 Location G P, Illinois Detector(s) used DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex + Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 12, 2016 #3 Those all look NICE!!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 12, 2016 #4 Id be happy with any of those damage points and put them in a frame to. You had a good trip!
Kevin in IN Sr. Member Joined Feb 21, 2011 Messages 479 Reaction score 370 Golden Thread 0 Location N.Indiana Detector(s) used Minelab Sov.GT , Explorer SE Pro , Excalibur 1000 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 12, 2016 #5 Not a bad day at all.
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 13, 2016 #6 Nice finds I always enjoy seeing the variety of different colors. You must have a great looking collection
Nice finds I always enjoy seeing the variety of different colors. You must have a great looking collection
P ptsofnc Bronze Member Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 1,000 Reaction score 957 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 13, 2016 #7 You always have great finds! Still hope you find that lost axe!
S scruggs Gold Member Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 7,835 Reaction score 8,371 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Alabama Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 13, 2016 #8 Excellent finds!!