What's new

It took 3 years but I finally found my SLQ, and shes a beauty!

mr helton

Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
728
Reaction score
671
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
White's Spectrum XLT
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It took 3 years but I finally found my SLQ, and she's a beauty!

IMG_20150705_092051570-01.webpDSC_0049.webpDSC_0050.webpDSC_0051.webpDSC_0052.webp

I also got another quarter from the end of a dock in a lake

IMG_20150709_145354805_HDR-01.webp
 
Upvote 64
Funny, I saw this post this morning and later in the afternoon I found an American Airlines junior pilot ring just like your's- I never saw one before that.
 
She's a beauty all right. that silver Washington ain't too shabby either.

Three years huh?? I'll just assume it was well worth the wait.

I'm still waiting for my first to show up but posts like yours keep me motivated to NEVER give up (not that I would).
Congrats on some beautiful coins.
 
Congratulations on the SLQ!!:thumbsup:
 
Congrats on your first SLQ! She's a beauty too. You got some other great finds and finished it up with a Silver Washington. Great hunt!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom