What's new

It warmed up to 26* this morning, so off to the beach went I; found a little Ag.

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Finished chores early this morning ; with that sun shining, I just had to get out to the beach. :icon_sunny:

It was beautiful out there... fresh air ; slight wind..just as I like it. :)

Hunted near the shoreline as the tide was coming in....that coil just skidded over the ice...easy breezy.

Ring gave a nice high sound ; about 6" deep

Here's pics..

Thanks for looking

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • Picture 7055.webp
    Picture 7055.webp
    93.4 KB · Views: 464
  • Picture 7057.webp
    Picture 7057.webp
    44.3 KB · Views: 463
  • Picture 7061.webp
    Picture 7061.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 464
  • Picture 7062.webp
    Picture 7062.webp
    71.8 KB · Views: 461
Upvote 0
Nice job - She cleaned up nice!!
 
Wow , those are great finds . You would have found me frozen to the Beach holding the Ring and the detector .
 
Nice ring, it's nice to see people hunt even when it's cold and there is ice in the water.

Thanks for posting.

James
 
WoW Great dig on the ring!! :coffee2:
 
What did you use to clean the silver?
 
Nice ring. If you wear it be sure to put it on the correct way. Heart pointing toward you if you are unavailable or away from you if you are available.
 
Hunting at 26* in those kind of conditions, you deserve that ring to be gold. Nice find Lorraine, and thanks for your email the other day.

Chuck
 
Sturgell said:
What did you use to clean the silver?

Hi Sturgell

I soaked the ring in "TARN-X " for about 3 minutes, rinsed it, and then scrubbed the loosened tarnish off with a mixture of baking soda and water....using a medium hard brush.

Repeated the process once.

It still needs a bit more scrubbing , but I haven't had the time to get back to it.

Lorraine
 
Nice ring.....I Hunted Yesterday found 3 pennies & thought 48* was cold......You one tough Lady.....HH...Tab.
 
Lol.....you must really have cabin fever bad........but it paid off. Love how you make everything 'bling' so well.

Joy
 
:icon_scratch:

congrats on the ring...i also got out yesterday on the south shore of
long island only found about 10 coins.....your right it was a beautiful
day.

hh herb
 
lorraine said:
Sturgell said:
What did you use to clean the silver?

Hi Sturgell

I soaked the ring in "TARN-X " for about 3 minutes, rinsed it, and then scrubbed the loosened tarnish off with a mixture of baking soda and water....using a medium hard brush.

Repeated the process once.

It still needs a bit more scrubbing , but I haven't had the time to get back to it.

Lorraine

Will put that on my list of stuff to get from Walgreen's. Thank you.
 
What a great time to be out is when you enjoy it the most, and find goodies to! Great pics! :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom