What's new

It was a holy cross kind of day.

DW Dirt Whisperer

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2014
Messages
558
Reaction score
941
Golden Thread
0
Location
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
2 Teknetics G2, Garrett Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When out to an old spot today. Meet up with a couple of friends from the club and we hit a hole that just kept kicking out medallions. One after the other. I detected a couple of feet from the hole and hit the big cross. Thanks for looking. Oh yeah. I dug up 2 wheaties and a buffalo nickel.
 

Attachments

  • 1460572191442.webp
    1460572191442.webp
    126 KB · Views: 109
  • 1460572202725.webp
    1460572202725.webp
    83 KB · Views: 114
  • 1460572217704.webp
    1460572217704.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 112
  • 1460572227315.webp
    1460572227315.webp
    55.4 KB · Views: 112
  • 1460572235784.webp
    1460572235784.webp
    30.3 KB · Views: 115
  • 1460572246925.webp
    1460572246925.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 110
Upvote 14
Wtg . Most religious items I have ever seen in one post
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom