What's new

It was a long roll but the "F" word finally popped up.

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
It was a long roll but the "F" word finally popped up.

My bank that I was getting 4 boxes a week from finally figured out it was costing them $$$. My teller informed me they would have to start charging. He called back and said it would be $5 a box. It is a 45 mile round trip and the numbers are dwindling so I told him think for all he has done but I won't get any anymore. I had gotten 76 boxes from him. It was a good roll while it lasted. I have pulled a lot of silver "back in the day" and was thinking about quitting that run anyhow. I still have some sources closer to home.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 
Upvote 0
Re: It was a long roll but the "F" word finally popped up.

Silver_Fox said:
My bank that I was getting 4 boxes a week from finally figured out it was costing them $$$. My teller informed me they would have to start charging. He called back and said it would be $5 a box. It is a 45 mile round trip and the numbers are dwindling so I told him think for all he has done but I won't get any anymore. I had gotten 76 boxes from him. It was a good roll while it lasted. I have pulled a lot of silver "back in the day" and was thinking about quitting that run anyhow. I still have some sources closer to home.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:

The shi* must be hitting the fan, in that this is the second post today regarding fees for boxes and/or cashing in dumps. I have been buying from couple of great banks the last month or so, and I fear the day when I go in to pick up my usual boxes that I am going to be told that I will have to pay up for boxes.

Where I live there are more many different branches of banks, so hopefully I will have other options if my current banks get nasty about fees.

Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom