What's new

It was only a matter of time

kenley

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2008
Messages
547
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Seminole County, Ok.
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was back in traffic, waiting on the green light to exit the mall. There was a "troll" standing at the intersection with the usual " I am hungry..please help" sign. As I pulled up in front of him, I heard a ring tone. He stuck the sign between his knees and answered his cell phone!
A troll is a creature that lives under a bridge and eats billy goats.
 
kenley said:
I was back in traffic, waiting on the green light to exit the mall. There was a "troll" standing at the intersection with the usual " I am hungry..please help" sign. As I pulled up in front of him, I heard a ring tone. He stuck the sign between his knees and answered his cell phone!
A troll is a creature that lives under a bridge and eats billy goats.

Not defending the man, but some shelters give out phones to help them find jobs.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom