What's new

Oak Island Theme Song

beekeeper65

Greenie
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
13
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Goshen, NY
I don't post much - but I read many threads on TN. It has come to my attention Oak Island needs its own them song. So, I took it upon myself to write one. I'm not Lennon and McCartney - but they inspired me to write "Could It Be" (to the tune of "Let it Be"). My apologies in advance to Beatles fans and to John because he's probably spinning in his grave:

When I find myself in times of doubting
Rick Lagina comes to me
Speaking of great treasures, Could it be?

And in my moment of anguish
He is standing right in front of me
Speaking of great treasures, Could it be?

Could it be, Could it be?
Could it be, Could it be?
Two million pounds are buried, could it be?

And when Dr Ian Spooner’s
Test results from the blob agree
There will be an answer, Could it be?

And though Dan is now departed
There is still a chance that he will see
Money Pit or 10X, could it be?

Could it be, Could it be?
Could it be, Could it be?
Templar Knights or Pirates, could it be?

Could it be, Could it be?
Could it be, Could it be?
Samuel Ball or McGinnis, could it be?

Could it be, Could it be?
Could it be, Could it be?
Smith’s Cove or the Swamp, Could it be?

And when Big Billy is eating
There’s still mud sausages for you and me
Nolan’s Cross or Inscribed Stone, Could it be?

I wake up to the sound of drilling
Rick Lagina comes to me
Spouting his latest theory, could it be?

Could it be, Could it be?
Could it be, Could it be?
Templar Knights or Pirates, could it be?

Could it be, Could it be?
Could it be, Could it be?
Samuel Ball or McGinnis, could it be?

Could it be, Could it be?
Could it be, Could it be?
Two million pounds are buried, Could it be
 
When I think of Oak Island, The Logical Song by Supertramp

tweaker-freak-out.gif


Crow
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom