What's new

it wasnt all play at the tot lot----Gold #2 for the season

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
7,788
Golden Thread
0
Location
port ewen ny
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it wasn't all play at the tot lot----Gold #2 for the season

being a frugal, well, OK---cheap guy by nature, decided to do the weekly shopping-- and not wanting to contribute to global warming, I hit a TL on the way to Wallyworld. green pendant= magnetic, other stuff is copper based--- but the earring at 1/2" wide is 0.3 grams of 14K. add the $6.09 in clad and I am good with the day. the ATPro sniffs deep tiny hits like a K9 tracking a cheeseburger:happysmiley: IMG_1642.webpIMG_1643.webpIMG_1645.webpIMG_1646.webpIMG_1647.webp
 
Upvote 12
being a frugal, well, OK---cheap guy by nature, decided to do the weekly shopping-- and not wanting to contribute to global warming, I hit a TL on the way to Wallyworld. green pendant= magnetic, other stuff is copper based--- but the earring at 1/2" wide is 0.3 grams of 14K. add the $6.09 in clad and I am good with the day. the ATPro sniffs deep tiny hits like a K9 tracking a cheeseburger:happysmiley:View attachment 1191218View attachment 1191219View attachment 1191220View attachment 1191221View attachment 1191222
I love the At Pro it finds more gold for me than many other members in the club. I once found a 10k baby ring 4 " down. And yes congrats on the gold!
 
ACE IT SEEMS YOU FOUND A GOOD PLACE , GOT SOME NICE PEICES THERE.
 
Awesome! Looks like diamonds and ruby too! Congrats!
 
Ka ching gold in the pocket
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom