What's new

Italian mark catholic appearing pendant

IowaRelic

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2018
Messages
360
Reaction score
584
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alabama from Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Multi Kruzer
Teknetics T2 SE
Teknetics Omega 8000 V4
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Vaquero
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Uhhh yeah, a lot going on on this tiny, quarter sized piece of what could be silver. Maybe you can help me. I see some obvious figures but most of it I don’t understand. I can’t make out the lettering either!
E2699877-8FCB-480A-ABDD-B6C647845AA2.webp6880AA31-4398-44F0-B599-7EE25B04A90A.webp
 
I'm sorry, but I can't help you with the religious significance of your charm, but I'm thinking Roman Catholic. :icon_scratch:
Looks to be silver plated due to the surface corrosion.

Dave
 
Upvote 0
I would say plated also but a nice relic
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Old Bracelet
Replies
4
Views
676
Replies
5
Views
858

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom