Blackfoot58 Gold Member Joined Jan 11, 2023 Messages 6,193 Reaction score 15,838 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Detector(s) used Makro Simplex+ Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 28, 2023 #1 These were found together/touching when dug up. I don’t know if they actually belonged together or not. I am familiar with the bit, somewhat. I have no idea about the piece shown above it. Attachments 5416EC70-6CD3-4BEB-A59C-7E78214A0C68.webp 2.6 MB · Views: 188 FBFA721A-C7E1-47AD-8DB6-ADFE421D5E9A.webp 2.4 MB · Views: 73
These were found together/touching when dug up. I don’t know if they actually belonged together or not. I am familiar with the bit, somewhat. I have no idea about the piece shown above it.
ticndig Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 3,656 Reaction score 8,618 Golden Thread 1 Location Cumberland Va 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used T-2-SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 28, 2023 #2 it's called a breast strap slide. Upvote 3 Solution
Sandog Bronze Member Joined Nov 27, 2017 Messages 2,218 Reaction score 5,573 Golden Thread 0 Location Treasure coast Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 28, 2023 #3 Did not recognize the slide, but that's a nice old snaffle bit. Good finds. Upvote 0