Hey folks,
Got two items from my Civil War site (although I do see objects all the way to early 1940s pop up as well).
First item is a large cover of some sorts and appears to have a letter “H” stamped in it.
Second item has what appears to be a serial number inscribed in it (24472) with a makers mark of what appears to be a “vase with an circle inside of it”.





I’ve scoured the net looking at mint marks/similar CW items and have come up short, any help or ideas would be appreciated.
Got two items from my Civil War site (although I do see objects all the way to early 1940s pop up as well).
First item is a large cover of some sorts and appears to have a letter “H” stamped in it.
Second item has what appears to be a serial number inscribed in it (24472) with a makers mark of what appears to be a “vase with an circle inside of it”.





I’ve scoured the net looking at mint marks/similar CW items and have come up short, any help or ideas would be appreciated.








