B bobby5 Sr. Member Joined Jun 19, 2012 Messages 251 Reaction score 147 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Detector(s) used Equinox 600, AT Pro, Garrett Propointer, Garrett Carrot, Several Older Garrett Detectors and a Bounty Hunter. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 8, 2016 #1 Found these today, Some may be just rocks, but they all look Worked. Found about 2 mi. south of the Red River in Fannin County, Tx. on my Property. Last edited: Aug 8, 2016 Upvote 0
Found these today, Some may be just rocks, but they all look Worked. Found about 2 mi. south of the Red River in Fannin County, Tx. on my Property.
J JJ1965 Jr. Member Joined Jul 27, 2016 Messages 96 Reaction score 110 Golden Thread 0 Location Blythewood, SC Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 8, 2016 #2 Very nice!
toolmanbutch Sr. Member Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 290 Reaction score 350 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate NY and Floridas East Coast Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 Bounty Hunter Garrett Carrot Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 8, 2016 #3 Too Hot, Stayed Home, but you found these. Shurly you jest.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 8, 2016 #4 Nice finds
B bobby5 Sr. Member Joined Jun 19, 2012 Messages 251 Reaction score 147 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Detector(s) used Equinox 600, AT Pro, Garrett Propointer, Garrett Carrot, Several Older Garrett Detectors and a Bounty Hunter. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 8, 2016 Thread Owner #5 Thanks Guys.
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 8, 2016 #6 Great finds!
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 8, 2016 #7 Nice! I see one decent point and a possible base of another.
B bobby5 Sr. Member Joined Jun 19, 2012 Messages 251 Reaction score 147 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Detector(s) used Equinox 600, AT Pro, Garrett Propointer, Garrett Carrot, Several Older Garrett Detectors and a Bounty Hunter. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 9, 2016 Thread Owner #8 old digger said: Nice! I see one decent point and a possible base of another. Click to expand... Yea, I found the Base first so I was Looking for the rest of it when I found the Point. This is the 3rd Full point I have found here.
old digger said: Nice! I see one decent point and a possible base of another. Click to expand... Yea, I found the Base first so I was Looking for the rest of it when I found the Point. This is the 3rd Full point I have found here.
creekhunter Bronze Member Joined Dec 14, 2007 Messages 1,238 Reaction score 572 Golden Thread 0 Location Cincinnati, Ohio Detector(s) used Radio Shack Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 9, 2016 #9 Still a good day by anyone's standards, I just started the metal detecting bug and the ground is like concrete right now!
Still a good day by anyone's standards, I just started the metal detecting bug and the ground is like concrete right now!