What's new

Its a Doggone Scandal

against the wind

Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
24,896
Reaction score
24,983
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a Doggone Scandal

Every year I find a couple of dog license / rabies tags. New York City is no longer issuing a metal Dog license each year that you renew. Instead they send you a sticker that goes over last year's sticker. So now if your pooch loses his license chasing that dumb stick that you threw, you have to purchase a new metal tag plus this year's sticker. What a rip-off. Why can't you just purchase this year's sticker and wear it on your forehead?? It aint right. Oh well, it was just a thought,, Here are the 16 tags I recovered in 2015.
IMG_2984.webp
 
Upvote 28
I found 10 dog tags, 7 being rabies and 3 being name tags, can totally relate to ur findsIMG_20160119_143732170_HDR.webpIMG_20160119_143732170_HDR.webp
 
I think you should advertise a dog tag recovery service. Charge half what the city charges for a new one.
 
HOW MUCH IS THAT DOGGY IN THE WINDOW THE ONE WITH THE BIG SHAGGY TAIL . KINDA LOST MYSELF LOOKING AT ALL THE TAGS ..
 
Everywhere in NYC is now concrete, frozen solid
 
I like finding those tags especially since most have dates , found one last week from 1940 ,agree with you on the sticker ripoff deal.
 
Sounds like a DeBlasio with another one of his brain buster genius **** box ideas. "Hmmm..I can save $ by issuing stickers to put on dog's backsides"

Nice tabs man. Thanks for sharing
 
I like finding the generic rabies/name tags, & the older dog tax tags. They display real nice in a case. I also agree with what you say about the sticker routine. Tax, tax, tax, tax, & then tax some more just in case you aren't really dead !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom