What's new

Its a horse of course!

relic lover

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
2,218
Reaction score
1,310
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE With a plethora of coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a horse of course!

I dug this today on an old site the only dated find so far has been a 1813 large cent. I would love to know how old and what this horse thing is. Thanks in advance, RL
 

Attachments

  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    59 KB · Views: 243
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    63.2 KB · Views: 227
Re: It's a horse of course!

It use to have a glass dome to it, and it was a civilian bridle rosette. In looking through my books, the first time I see a glass face is in 1923.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom