What's new

ITS A ROCK!

texan connection

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2006
Messages
4,565
Reaction score
79
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Ok I know its a rock its not Galss but what is it. The guy doesn't remember where he go it. Been lugging it around for yrs. I was intrigued with it, and we were talking about agate, as we have alot of petrified wood here. But I don't think its agate. he grew up in Kentucky and Knows he had it since a kid. WHAT IS IT?

11 lbs 13 oz of pure whatsit
 

Attachments

  • DSCN2302.webp
    DSCN2302.webp
    128.4 KB · Views: 1,171
  • DSCN2303.webp
    DSCN2303.webp
    119.7 KB · Views: 871
  • DSCN2304.webp
    DSCN2304.webp
    112.8 KB · Views: 868
Tourist shops in KY carry all kinds of glass slag, seen it in just about every color too, reds, blue, greens yellow, and white, and varagated.... At least 35 bucks for a hunk that big...
 
Upvote 0
My grandparents had a country store that burned to the ground in 1959 due to electrical. The Coca-Cola bottles melted into a mass that looked like that. Sad day in my life... I was 12 and had grown up in that store.
 
Upvote 0
Am I the only one who immediately thinks of this:

JP-JuanitoRostagno.jpg


when seeing this:

index.php



?? ;D
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom