What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED It’s a small brass piece.

Barrydang

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Messages
297
Reaction score
1,160
Golden Thread
0
Location
alabama
Detector(s) used
minelab, fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a small brass spike that was cast and they never cut the excess off I am not sure. Early 1800’s home site
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5041.webp
    IMG_5041.webp
    2.3 MB · Views: 165
  • IMG_5042.webp
    IMG_5042.webp
    2 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_5043.webp
    IMG_5043.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 98
Could be one of those "you'll never know" kind of items. I'd toss it in
the brass bucket and carry on.
 
Upvote 0
Hi Barrydang

Could it be?...An Amtique Wax Seal Stamp?
Are there any Embosed Letters?
Wax Seal Stamp.webp
 
Upvote 0
First photo looks like a corner piece, then the other 2 look like a lever with a round pad on the end
I think a neutral background for a few photos might be better than holding it.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom