Its about time!!!

S

Scots Gaelic

It's about time!!!

::)
Finally! I have come back to MD'g post 15+ years on 12/21/06 I got my new "Temporary" metal detector, A Bounty Hunter - Quick Draw II. I said that I would have pic's for you all by 01/01/07 (I apologize), but I had pneumonia for 6 weeks (wife wouldn't let me md :( , or anything!). So, here are my finds since I got the MD. I MD about 1-2 hours a day @ a park (1920's) near work. I have skipped around alot, but have only worked about a total of 220' x 400' (if you put everywhere together), the park is approx. 1-2 miles long by 300-400' wide. I really do not think it is as "worked out" as others say, but you can be the judge of that, after looking @ the pic's.

Attachments

• Pennies.JPG
    Pennies.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 1,235
  • Silver Jwlry.JPG
    Silver Jwlry.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 1,263
Upvote 0
Re: It's about time!!!

YOu found all that and someone is calling it a 'worked out' park? I'd love to see a virgin site where you live!

Lots of goodies can't wait to see the rest you pull out

I wanna find a park that gives up that amount of goodies!
Absolutely phenomenal amount of stuff from such a small area! Glad you are back in better health.
Keep swingin'
~Nash~

I am afraid.......that i have gloried out this hole :( I haven't found more than 7 .38 bullets, about $7.60 in clad, an old rusted lever handle from the old reservoir ( park ranger loved that one, ))I donated it for the museum they are building about the park)), and a brass token for air and water ?!? (probably new). Hopefully I found a new spot, the just tore out all the trees where people used to make out (and much more) because of the drugs. I started there today (to no avail), being very careful, in-case of needles & such, let alone the sheer 15 foot drop of to the creek bed.

I am hopeful though, and will keep searching this area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back