What's new

its almost time

davidplev

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
lebanon, pa
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter, whites classic id, exterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well fellow tnet members. ITS ALMOST time . the ground is getting warm and my detector is sparkling clean ready for another year of not knowing what i will find when i dig, except pulltabs. i have cabin fever really bad and itching to gooooo :hello2: :blob7:
 
:D

Another 6 weeks after Thursday
"Groundhog Day"
 
Its getting warmer already....calling for high 50's next week. How is the ground in the woods during the winter? I heard its diggable in the winter months from someone on here?
 
as i found out yesterday, it is diggable, found 5 wheaties.
 
...I get off in two hours and 20 minutes...The ground is too wet to go digging in it...But I've got a new Tot Lot to hit. I got 14 coins and one key shapped pendant in a tot lot on Friday....Yeah, to nice winters...But we are so going to pay for this....
 
you have a point. here in central pa its gonna be almost 60 degrees. we are definitly going to pay for this
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom