What's new

Its been a while . . .

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
It's been a while . . .

since I have been able to look. None of my fields were "lookable." Fortunately for me that is beginning to change. I went Wednesday to a field in Sumter County, GA, that has been harrowed and had had 1 1/2 inches of rain on it. All of these except the top point in the first picture were found there. I probably looked about 1/4 of the area with artifacts. I hope to go back to it tomorrow afternoon. The top point was found in Early County, GA, Thursday. The peanuts had been dug and shook and the field had had lots of rain. I was disappointed to find only one good point in it.

100_3503.jpg


100_3506.jpg


100_3509.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Re: It's been a while . . .

Nice artifacts !!!! I have seen some beautiful frames come from peanut fields in Early county ,Ga. A friend even gave me a couple. :icon_sunny:
You will find more you always find some specatacular stuff.
Thanks for sharing.
TnMountains
 
Re: It's been a while . . .

Nice finds. I wish they would plow around here.
 
Re: It's been a while . . .

Always nice to see your authentic artifacts, thanks for sharing Americus.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom