What's new

Its been a while

Digger70pa

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
737
Reaction score
2,410
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Bwtween working 7 days a week and the ground being frozen has really hampered my digging. So the first nice day i had off i got after it. I went to a permission & got into some Confederate bullets. Cant wait til the next nice day i can get back out. Hh
 

Attachments

  • 16447115314610.webp
    16447115314610.webp
    53 KB · Views: 99
  • 16447115465771.webp
    16447115465771.webp
    65.6 KB · Views: 75
Upvote 11
Nice job on the Civil War relics. That is a nice gathering of lead.
 
Bwtween working 7 days a week and the ground being frozen has really hampered my digging. So the first nice day i had off i got after it. I went to a permission & got into some Confederate bullets. Cant wait til the next nice day i can get back out. Hh
Sweet Finds Digger70pa , you know I love the Rebel Gardners.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom