What's new

Its been awhile!

DemonCatSpaceStar

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
392
Reaction score
516
Golden Thread
0
Location
People of the South Wind
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been awhile!

It's been a long time since I was on, & here're some of my finds for today a Bison tooth,Turtle-scrapera, msc tool & a croinoid.
About a month ago a Bison Skull! (the Buffalo skull was teeth up & complete, I flipped over before what I knew I had).

Thx

Phil
 

Attachments

  • 12087940_10153375424894652_600318493126375917_o.webp
    12087940_10153375424894652_600318493126375917_o.webp
    195.8 KB · Views: 122
  • 12095301_10153375455904652_7811479029469052787_o.webp
    12095301_10153375455904652_7811479029469052787_o.webp
    306.2 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1617.webp
    IMG_1617.webp
    847.5 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_1618.webp
    IMG_1618.webp
    518.4 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Very cool find , I would treat that skull so it wont crack and fall apart!:notworthy:
 
I would keep the skull too. That is really quite neat. That is an adventure!
 
Nice adventure and mix of artifacts.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom