its been awhile

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
gpz (died in a fire. rip)
Primary Interest:
Other
worked hard for these, wrestling with the brush, braving the poison oak. squeaking out the last nuggets at this patch gold1.jpg two at 3 grams one at .6 grams, and a fly poop

Upvote 0
I’m sure there’s more out there.stay safe

Very nice haul! There's gotta be another patch around the corner up over yonder down over that way if ya know what I mean

Im sure there is a lot of gold left there. Problem is it is too thick for even the most seasoned manzanita wrangler.

the bear is making some tunnels, maybe I need to bring a spud gun and some pink slime and seed the patch, let the bear do his thing

the bear is making some tunnels, maybe I need to bring a spud gun and some pink slime and seed the patch, let the bear do his thing

A battery powered chainsaw. Blm encourages volunteers to help clean up in some areas.

remember the guy in lake redding that cut down the trees to get a better view of the river.... cost him a lot of money.... only for the trees he paid to be replanted be roasted in the carr fire a few months later, along with his house, and many others. The irony is vile

Nice finds!

Well done indeed, and glad to see you got some sweet gold.

All the best,

Lanny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back