What's new

It's Groundhog Day

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,806
Reaction score
76,244
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
000aaa.webp

He Did & He Didn't See His Shadow
So He's as Accurate As Accu-Weather
000bbb.webp
000ccc.webp
 
it all tasts like chicken :laughing7:
 
My wife watched his show, She said there was over 50,000 PEOPLE ATTENDING his REPORT !!! LOL
 
I might also add . I AM GLAD wE DON'T LIVE CLOSER 111 . It would have cost me more gas money for my WIFE TO ATTEND !!1
 
I Don't doubt it.
Big Money Maker :(
 
My wife said a LOT of people had GROUND HOG HATS ON !!
 
My wife said a LOT of people had GROUND HOG HATS ON !!
Look at it this way: Winter is half over! That means get ready for “changing of the seasons” storms.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom