What's new

Its hot!! Cool down by posting your favorite winter shots!

gadigger81

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2011
Messages
428
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Trion, Ga
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATP
It's hot!! Cool down by posting your favorite winter shots!

It's hot here in Georgia! I know it doesn't get as hot here than some places. It's still hot! Here are my two favorite pictures of this past winter.
 

Attachments

  • 0110110933.webp
    0110110933.webp
    56.1 KB · Views: 251
  • 0110110947_0001.webp
    0110110947_0001.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 230
Re: It's hot!! Cool down by posting your favorite winter shots!

I like this one!!
 

Attachments

  • deer.webp
    deer.webp
    6.7 KB · Views: 238
  • deer.webp
    deer.webp
    6.7 KB · Views: 223
Re: It's hot!! Cool down by posting your favorite winter shots!

I'll help you out. This is not a winter shot, but one taken today, in Lincoln Gulch, Summit Co., CO. 35 degrees and you can see the lake is still frozen.
 

Attachments

  • 6-10c.webp
    6-10c.webp
    40.5 KB · Views: 205
Re: It's hot!! Cool down by posting your favorite winter shots!

Nice pictures I do miss the snow and all in ohio but I know after a couple winters I'll probably be sick of the snow, but I can do all my research in the winters and get my hunting sites set up to hunt...
 

Attachments

  • IMG00060-20100111-1457[1].webp
    IMG00060-20100111-1457[1].webp
    210.9 KB · Views: 185
Re: It's hot!! Cool down by posting your favorite winter shots!

Here ya go digger!
 

Attachments

  • 015.webp
    015.webp
    48.1 KB · Views: 180
Re: It's hot!! Cool down by posting your favorite winter shots!

Thanks! Nice pictures! :icon_thumright:
 
Re: It's hot!! Cool down by posting your favorite winter shots!

I like these two. I took them this last march on a ski trip to Park City :)
 

Attachments

  • Park City Last day 005.webp
    Park City Last day 005.webp
    209.5 KB · Views: 176
  • Park City Last day 003.webp
    Park City Last day 003.webp
    266.8 KB · Views: 176
  • Park City Last day 003.webp
    Park City Last day 003.webp
    266.8 KB · Views: 179
  • Park City Last day 005.webp
    Park City Last day 005.webp
    209.5 KB · Views: 181
Re: It's hot!! Cool down by posting your favorite winter shots!

This is funny, the last time pictures like these were posted, everyone was going absolutely nuts from the lack of hunting due to the long winter, now people are wanting the cold again on the account of the heat, LOL. I dont care how hot it gets, I prefer to melt over being snowed in with nothing to do. It is much better to burn out than to fade away!
 
Re: It's hot!! Cool down by posting your favorite winter shots!

Rockefeller State Park Preserve, Westchester County, New York - Dec. 26, 2010
 

Attachments

  • IMG00047-20110108-1041.webp
    IMG00047-20110108-1041.webp
    161.5 KB · Views: 145
Re: It's hot!! Cool down by posting your favorite winter shots!

Eric Willoughby said:
This is funny, the last time pictures like these were posted, everyone was going absolutely nuts from the lack of hunting due to the long winter, now people are wanting the cold again on the account of the heat, LOL. I dont care how hot it gets, I prefer to melt over being snowed in with nothing to do. It is much better to burn out than to fade away!
Whats really funny is that it's been hotter in the States than it has been here in Puerto rico mid 70's at night and mid 80's during the day. I would post some winter pics but they look like the summer pics with the Santa removed from under the palm tree's. Nice winter pic's guys ! kinda miss the snow until I remember the shoveling and scraping and frozen toes
 
Re: It's hot!! Cool down by posting your favorite winter shots!

I can deal with heat but not this past winter :o
 

Attachments

  • 100_1382.webp
    100_1382.webp
    93.7 KB · Views: 142

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom