What's new

Its my idea for to get more deep with Sovereign GT

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first:

For best results: Good machine + The hand of hunters(how to scan) + Spirit of hunter + Good place in the beach (acquired by habit) .

The second:

The metals that remain to a certain length in wet sand and they will create a magnetic field and when you use metal detector VLF, thats this to get more deep. Why, because we obtains a reaction with two fields. So more deep.
Its just my idea and i wait your comment.
Im sure of thats.

By
​
Hamid Detecting
. Happy hunting​
 
Upvote 0
"For best results: Good machine + The hand of hunters(how to scan) + Spirit of hunter + Good place in the beach (acquired by habit) "

Hamid, I like this quote; it is so very true.

Lorraine
 
So for the second, you dont understand. This is the physical[FONT=arial, sans-serif].[/FONT]
 
Last edited:
So for the second, you dont understand. Its phizic

Yes, Hamid , low knowledge of Physics is my problem in understanding the finer points of metal detectors.

I do well in Mathematics, but Physics was not my forte in college; but I can play a beautiful Chopin Nocturne, Beethoven Sonata, or the Goldberg Variations with no problems :laughing7:.. I understand these completely.

I'll have to get going on reading up on the physics of the various metal detectors ....when I can find some time to do so.

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom