Johnny Cache Hunter
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 16, 2006
- Messages
- 399
- Reaction score
- 34
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North America
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Equinox, White's Spectra V3, Minelab Excalibur
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
It's not much but I got a couple of good first finds today
Hello All,
With the approach of Winter on our heels I, as I suspect most you too, have been trying to take advantage of any available free time to hit the favorite haunts one more time before the snow flies. To capitalize on whats left of this season I've been hunting a couple of hours each day after work. For the most part I've been able to catch a buck or two in clad each day, and to be truthful I'm pretty happy with that. Today, however, was an exceptional day for me, albeit by newbie standards you have to remember. Today I found three firsts (Do you remember your firsts?) I found my first piece of Gold - an earing, my first silver coin - a mercury dime and my first one dollar coin - a Susan B.. I was floating on air. Isn't it funny when you stop to think about how excited we can get over our finds. I mean I literally wanted to call my friends on the spot to tell them about my dime as if I'd just won the lottery. Really, my non-MDing friends would say come on Johnny a Susan B. Anthony dollar no big deal, right, ahh but to dig one out of the ground that is just priceless, they just can't get it. Well thats all I have to report. I had a wonderful day and I hope everyone here at Tnet had a great day as well.
Happy Hunting
Johnny Cache
Hello All,
With the approach of Winter on our heels I, as I suspect most you too, have been trying to take advantage of any available free time to hit the favorite haunts one more time before the snow flies. To capitalize on whats left of this season I've been hunting a couple of hours each day after work. For the most part I've been able to catch a buck or two in clad each day, and to be truthful I'm pretty happy with that. Today, however, was an exceptional day for me, albeit by newbie standards you have to remember. Today I found three firsts (Do you remember your firsts?) I found my first piece of Gold - an earing, my first silver coin - a mercury dime and my first one dollar coin - a Susan B.. I was floating on air. Isn't it funny when you stop to think about how excited we can get over our finds. I mean I literally wanted to call my friends on the spot to tell them about my dime as if I'd just won the lottery. Really, my non-MDing friends would say come on Johnny a Susan B. Anthony dollar no big deal, right, ahh but to dig one out of the ground that is just priceless, they just can't get it. Well thats all I have to report. I had a wonderful day and I hope everyone here at Tnet had a great day as well.
Happy Hunting
Johnny Cache

Attachments
Upvote
0








