What's new

It's not the size that counts

robfinds

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
3,531
Reaction score
4,422
Golden Thread
5
Location
Yorkshire England
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmax
Yesterday's finds were a bit sparse. Thankfully though a tiny hammered farthing of Edward I , 1279-1307 did turn up. The smallness of these tiny coins never ceases to amaze me, they must have been easy to lose. Robert.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8702.webp
    IMG_8702.webp
    187.7 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_8704.webp
    IMG_8704.webp
    256.5 KB · Views: 124
Upvote 30
Nice recovery. That coin looks like it would almost fit inside of the bird band!
 
Wow, that's tiny. Great snag and you passed your annual hearing test! Lol
 
Love your old finds from across the pond. We will never be that lucky. Thanks for sharing
 
Great finds, man the coin is small! Congrats and HH
 
Good ears! Congrats, love them tiny hammereds, the smaller the better! :icon_thumleft:
 
And I thought a silver fishscale was small! Excellent snag
 
Nice find, and thanks for sharing. I would probably mistake that for a cuff button over here!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom