What's new

It's OVER!

I think that's the model I used way back when. I tore it up at Antietam before the park bought the farm! That was about 1980. Something like that.

You may have been hunting along side my brothers. They hit Antietam a lot before it sold.
 
I was only there twice. I found my first and only Confederate Nesler bullet there. Never found a button.
 
Truth, you were close. You want a couple CW relics too?
 
is the Tejon the detector where you can set dual discrimination levels and flip between them? I had a Vaquero for a while, liked it but did t love it and I remember thinking that would have been a better choice.
 
You have a new nokta simplex?
 
Tesoro Tejon.
 
Mark it SOLVED!!!!!!

now for a beer...
 
I have an 800, even got a CTX.

What do I prefer to swing?

Love that Tejon :)
 
It wasn't a "what is it" category!
 
I saw a nice looking Tesoro Tejon for sale at a Great price here recently. Was this the one you got Smokey? I had considered a Tejon earlier for relic hunting. I heard it was a great relic hunter.
 
No I got one from a dealer I have bought from in the past. We lost about half our snow just today! Tomorrow will be warmer. Thursday its ON!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom