What's new

It’s something

Barrydang

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Messages
297
Reaction score
1,160
Golden Thread
0
Location
alabama
Detector(s) used
minelab, fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don’t know it’s some kind of small metal box its iron and was under the tree roots where I’ve been digging flat buttons and other 150+ year stuff.
 

Attachments

  • 84B60DD2-33A8-4253-945A-65F7018E5193.webp
    84B60DD2-33A8-4253-945A-65F7018E5193.webp
    676.2 KB · Views: 108
  • 7FECBA1D-D908-4BD5-9890-26D3D9741AD9.webp
    7FECBA1D-D908-4BD5-9890-26D3D9741AD9.webp
    781.3 KB · Views: 83
  • 84C2E73B-C9A1-4D03-A1AA-5FCDD9156E67.webp
    84C2E73B-C9A1-4D03-A1AA-5FCDD9156E67.webp
    985.9 KB · Views: 71
Identification is very often all about the details which can't be seen when something is covered with mud and rust. Not trying to be critical by any means but everyone could know more if it was cleaned up.
 
Upvote 0
Identification is very often all about the details which can't be seen when something is covered with mud and rust. Not trying to be critical by any means but everyone could know more if it was cleaned up.

That was cleaned up alil bit trying to get the rust off it’s just falling apart maybe when it dries out a bit maybe it will do alil better. See what I can do with it later this afternoon
 
Upvote 0
capacitor cover for electric motor
Capacitor%20Cover%201.jpg
 
Upvote 0
I agree with others. Better pics would be helpful.

If I had to guess I'd say it's the remains of a Victorian era screen door hinge.

screen door hinge.webp
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom