Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's Summer in Bama

Hot and steamy...unless you hunt in the early morn or late evenin'. So I hunted both! :D Without much success I might add. I re-visited a couple of sites and didn't leave much behind the first time I guess. Got permission to hunt the neighbors field that once had a house on it in the early 1900's but the grass was so high I didn't stay long. :-\ Maybe back there in the fall. Hunted the Thomas place again...nothing but fishing weights and regular change. Went back to the city and found an old ring and regular change. :-\ Went down to the pond today. The pond has a leak and they are in the process of fixing it so I thought it would be good idea to visit there..found a neat knife..(bear hunter) and then regular change and fishing stuff. Then I had a visitor and spent the rest of the morning watching him hunt! So peaceful! Enjoyed the view more than my hunt.

Have a great week!

Nana ;)

Attachments

• weeksjunque.JPG
    weeksjunque.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 439
  • weekstuff.JPG
    weekstuff.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 433
  • pondfinds.JPG
    pondfinds.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 434
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: It's Summer in Bama

Thanks ya'll! You sure know how to make what seems like a bad week into a not so bad week! :)

jopher said:
Without much success??Looks like you did great.Me thinks we need to look at your posts from a year ago.Remember your first shotgun shell?LOL.....beautiful pics...Joe
Ahhh....yes Joe....you are so right! :D It has been almost a year since I left my little mountain for the wide open spaces! Sure glad I did too! :o Thanks for the reminder!

Haupin....The ring looks like maybe it was at one time gold plated...but nothing much left of it. When I dug the hole I found the green 'stone' first and then the ring on down in the dirt...and about the iron thing....I don't know either.. ???

Oh...and I did find two wheat pennies....in the second pic I think...just forgot to menion them... :P I gotta start rounding up some new places to go! ;D

Thanks again!

Nana ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread