ITS TIME TO KILL THE GIANT************

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
IT'S TIME TO KILL THE GIANT************

After all the controversy, I think it truly is a time for change. The IRS has grown to big to live.
I would recommend totally disbanning the 'service' and replacing it with a small bureau under the Treasury department that collects a simple flat tax of 10%. There would be no exemptions except income from Social Security. The 10% would be paid on all income from salary for workers and from all income from sales for businesses. A very simple computer bureau would do. Just my opinion, Frank...

111-1 profilecracked.jpg

metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
It will never happen Frankn. Why? H&R Block, Tax Attornies, etc. - all jobs would be greatly reduced, etc.

It will never happen Frankn. Why? H&R Block, Tax Attornies, etc. - all jobs would be greatly reduced, etc.

Sometimes, Just sometimes, sacrifices have to be made to improve a system, or even life. It would be for the good of all. Lets all start pushing for it. Frank...

Slow Go-1_edited-1.jpg

I think that all IRS employees,every one of them,should be forced to work in a fastfood chain.

I agree, but for a different reason....the greatest power elected people have derives from the ability to decide who pays what in taxes. I don't see any way that our elected "representatives" would voluntarily give that up.
Jim

I agree, but for a different reason....the greatest power elected people have derives from the ability to decide who pays what in taxes. I don't see any way that our elected "representatives" would voluntarily give that up.
Jim

I think the greatest reason they see for there existence is to get reelected. Turm limits please! Frank...111-2 700 head of old man.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back