lonesomebob Hero Member Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 927 Reaction score 35 Golden Thread 0 Location Napoleon MI 49201 Detector(s) used Garrett Dec 17, 2011 Thread Owner #1 nyone want a zero clearance fireplace ?
DigginThePast Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 10,709 Reaction score 89 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 17, 2011 #2 Those I are the days that I hit the couch cushions for lost change to get my treasure hunting fix. Actually, what is fun for me is going thru my books looking for currency. I use bills for book-markers and I have a lot of books.
Those I are the days that I hit the couch cushions for lost change to get my treasure hunting fix. Actually, what is fun for me is going thru my books looking for currency. I use bills for book-markers and I have a lot of books.