Digger70pa Hero Member Joined Dec 29, 2012 Messages 737 Reaction score 2,410 Golden Thread 0 Location The Cumberland Valley Detector(s) used Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 11, 2017 #1 I went out after work this weekend. I couldn't stand it anymore. Things are growing fast. I have this weekend off & are going to be digging lol. HH Tim Attachments 14919384677670.webp 47.2 KB · Views: 100 14919384855971.webp 48 KB · Views: 96 Upvote 0
I went out after work this weekend. I couldn't stand it anymore. Things are growing fast. I have this weekend off & are going to be digging lol. HH Tim
relic nut Silver Member Joined Nov 29, 2014 Messages 4,006 Reaction score 7,277 Golden Thread 1 Location VA 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 11, 2017 #2 Great finds Tim!!! All work and no play will make you grumpy! LoL. Good luck this weekend. Looks like you've done well HH, RN
Great finds Tim!!! All work and no play will make you grumpy! LoL. Good luck this weekend. Looks like you've done well HH, RN
Digger70pa Hero Member Joined Dec 29, 2012 Messages 737 Reaction score 2,410 Golden Thread 0 Location The Cumberland Valley Detector(s) used Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 11, 2017 Thread Owner #3 Not grumpy lol just pining to dig.
tlane38003 Full Member Joined Jan 6, 2017 Messages 204 Reaction score 170 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 11, 2017 #4 Sorry to hear about so much work nice set a finds congrats Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 12, 2017 #5 I can see some NICE finds coming for u this weekend, No I'm not Psychic. Just know you got Skills & Sites. GL Buddy. Davers
I can see some NICE finds coming for u this weekend, No I'm not Psychic. Just know you got Skills & Sites. GL Buddy. Davers