What's new

I've missed you all !

Argentium

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2008
Messages
9,079
Reaction score
5,580
Golden Thread
0
Location
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys and gals , after a very long hiatus - I realized how much I was missing the wealth of knowledge , and the amazing finds here - finally got off my a$$ and re-registered - I so look forward to seeing who is still here , and interacting with you again , Argentium 🍻
 
Welcome back!
 
Hey guys and gals , after a very long hiatus - I realized how much I was missing the wealth of knowledge , and the amazing finds here - finally got off my a$$ and re-registered - I so look forward to seeing who is still here , and interacting with you again , Argentium 🍻
Nice to have you back.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom