What's new

Ive often thought about this

  • Thread starter Thread starter seger98
  • Start date Start date
S

seger98

Guest
I've often thought about this

If the wife & I ever settle down again, I thought how nice it would be to run a coin operated business, you know the ones that run around & put the gumball machines out... Think of all the silver coins you might get if you set it up next to those coin star machines that people actually check the reject bin & say "Hey I might as well see it this takes it" :o


I use to see routes for sale in the paper all the time!

Could almost be better then CRH for silver!
 
Upvote 0
Re: I've often thought about this

Seger,
can't say that something like that has not crossed my mind. i wonder if there is any rule against exchanging coin for coin when you have a job like that.

-golden silver
 
Re: I've often thought about this

golden silver said:
Seger,
can't say that something like that has not crossed my mind. i wonder if there is any rule against exchanging coin for coin when you have a job like that.

-golden silver


If it is your company who can tell you not to take out the silver coins?

Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom