jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,929 Reaction score 76,405 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 1, 2020 Thread Owner #1 Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
J jbergman Tenderfoot Joined Jul 5, 2020 Messages 3 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2020 #2 Wow, I never knew jeff of pa said: View attachment 1785404 View attachment 1785405 Click to expand... Do we know if that map is available still?
Wow, I never knew jeff of pa said: View attachment 1785404 View attachment 1785405 Click to expand... Do we know if that map is available still?
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,929 Reaction score 76,405 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2020 Thread Owner #3 if it is, it could be anywhere , including the historical society
J jbergman Tenderfoot Joined Jul 5, 2020 Messages 3 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2020 #4 I will check that out. I will have to check that out, I live in Grand Rapids and I have a few Metal Detectors. We found an arrowhead last year out at the family land and we have been looking for local legends ever since.
I will check that out. I will have to check that out, I live in Grand Rapids and I have a few Metal Detectors. We found an arrowhead last year out at the family land and we have been looking for local legends ever since.