J-TEAMs latest Journey

U

umrgolf

J-TEAM's latest Journey

:hello: Josh's post to come later tonite :icon_thumleft: It wasn't quite as hot so we stayed out for about 4-5 hours today ;D :headbang:

The very dirty finds :tongue3:
IMG_0261.JPG

IMG_0258.JPG

IMG_0260.JPG

After some TLC, the Eagle A cuff came out great (dimpled shield, D. Evans SUPERFINE)
IMG_0267.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG

1857 Flying Eagle Cent (tough to clean these fatties w/out ruining)
IMG_0262.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG

Silver Washington peeking
IMG_0255.JPG

Today's silver
IMG_0270.JPG

Group Photo of CW finds
IMG_0278.JPG

Upvote 0
Re: J-TEAM's latest Journey

So neat Eagle Cent...!!! Wow I think they were only made for two years.

SKD

SoreKneesDayton said:
So neat Eagle Cent...!!! Wow I think they were only made for two years.

SKD

Thanks man, yes.. 2 years (actually 3 but I don't think the '56 circulated)

Nice hunt golf :icon_thumleft: Like the button :o

Nice button :icon_thumleft: that 1 cent eagle is a tough one to find WTG another good hunt Dd60

:notworthy: thats another great day golf !

I thought you said your farewells... nice digs

Hill Billy said:

Great Digs Jeff. That flying Eagle is SWEET! and that Eagle A Cuff came out awesome as well....it looks like a match to the Dimpled Shield Eagle "A" that I found a couple weeks ago :headbang:

P.S. Jeff isn't going anywhere for awhile, I believe.....you know how the Military can be with orders and delaying them :P....so you'll prob continue to see his posts for the next few months at least

NICE DIGS again! :icon_thumleft: :wink: :headbang:

Hill Billy said:

ya, i didnt think i was gunna get back out but ol buddy josh talked me into it.. Limited duty from the surgery ends july 16 supposed to deploy afterwards but we'll see how long that takes

dfx willy said:
i think ya did a great job cleaning that eagle! willy

Thanks willy, as soon as I started to see detail get worse I called it quits.. can't ask for a whole lot more out of a coin with nickel thats 150 yrs old.. Jeff

Awesome eagle artillery!!!!

Wow !! :o

You found a flying eagle, great finds...!! :icon_thumleft: Thats High on my list !! :headbang:

Keep @ It and HH !! ;D :D

thats a sweet hunt right there! nice job!

MUD(S.W.A.T) said:
Wow !! :o

You found a flying eagle, great finds...!! :icon_thumleft: Thats High on my list !! :headbang:

Keep @ It and HH !! ;D :D

Same signal as a pulltab Mud, there's one out there for you.. especially in your area :icon_thumleft:

The Flying Eagle is cool...BUT the big deal was all the MERRILLS. From an item on the "Wanted" list...to about SEVEN. And I pulled about SIX out of there myself :headbang: That's what I call NICE LEAD

{Sentinel} said:
The Flying Eagle is cool...BUT the big deal was all the MERRILLS. From an item on the "Wanted" list...to about SEVEN. And me about SIX :headbang: That's what I call NICE LEAD

Yes, the Merrills are nice.. Just did a count, I ended up w/ 6 altogether :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back