tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This last week I and a factory rep from up north of "Oh Heck Ya A" Sudbury Ont. did some training on the tool ever hardrock miner should know how to handle and keep running. The Jack Leg Drill. We trained the young next generation guys. I asked one fella what it was that got him to work in the mines, as he didn't look the type. The young man said he's got some student loans to pay down. Now there's a concept, just get a Oil Rig, Mining or Truck Driving job! and alway have yourself some options for the future when you need money. I thought I herd that candidate on this last running election, tell all those young folks here in Boulder Colo. with $80'000 in student loan debts, he was going to keep them all in mind when he got elected again. He was a going to do somthing about all the unfair circumstances these young folks are facing these days with all that debt and no clue how to pay it back.

Attachments

• canun jim 1.jpg
    canun jim 1.jpg
    699.1 KB · Views: 139
  • canun jim 2.jpg
    canun jim 2.jpg
    672.6 KB · Views: 164
  • canun jim 3.jpg
    canun jim 3.jpg
    677.6 KB · Views: 143
  • canun jim 4.jpg
    canun jim 4.jpg
    707.5 KB · Views: 119
  • canun jim 5.jpg
    canun jim 5.jpg
    700.8 KB · Views: 119
  • canun jim 6.jpg
    canun jim 6.jpg
    669.2 KB · Views: 106

Dustedyou

Dec 27, 2012
Albuquerque
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug, Treasure finder. Gold Cube, Chisel, Hammer, Eye Loop.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
lol my mother has 179000 left to pay off (double doctorate in 1999) my brother has 122000 to pay off (Teaching degree, he builds houses now) and I have 0$ went military got 2 degrees while i was in and now my teens and wife are using my GI bill to go to class. thank god, because going back to work with Explosives to put this household thru college might just make me nuts... (welll a little nuttier than i am now) Sand in the middle east has seen enough of my happy arse. ^^ i need to get a skid steer... Jackleg well then id need the "Big" Air ..lol ahh well nice picts!

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We all know the mining jobs, like the wall street jobs are up-and-down rollercoaster. The difference at end of day is the miners can wash their hands clean, whereas the investor/brokers cannot. Great pics!

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We all know the mining jobs, like the wall street jobs are up-and-down rollercoaster. The difference at end of day is the miners can wash their hands clean, whereas the investor/brokers cannot. Great pics!
So true FP, as I started out so long ago as a new hire miner and later on got the pink slip. I took what I learn in that mine and now use it in the skill of mining the miners now going on 28 yrs. From this end of the fence I've never been a week without a job. The best thing I learned as a miner is a miners opinion can be very often worth more then his paycheck. I also picked up the art of BS from some of the very best in that field of study. Mining for me was a great place to start a career. The best part of mining are the friends I've had for more then 35 yrs now. I can pick up the phone and call them anytime.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW..... Will they ever see the light of day?
You could run a small JL on a 185cfm portable compressor and some water to flush the hole. The rock drill bits & steel plus explosives is what will drain your pockets real fast. If the ground conditions are bad you'll need a whole lotta stuff to keep that from fallin on ya. I've seen skid steers used to muck the pile of blasted rock. They'll do the job.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread