What's new

Jacks are better.........

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2006
Messages
1,894
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
...........but the Barber trumps.

While Box (of halves for the year) # 272 was a skunk yesterday afternoon, it's "sister" box last night (#273) more than made up for it:

64dx2
65
66x7
67x12
68dx12
69dx4

for a total of 38 (JFK) keepers !


Box # 274, from a relatively new source, only produced 7 keepers................but the 90%ers outnumbered the 40%ers........and it included both my first pre-JFK proof (63p) and my first Barber (08o) !! (sorry, not photo-enabled).

Can't wait to open #275 (#274's sister box) tonight see what it may offer up.

Happy CRHing and great weekend all.
 
Upvote 0
I think you need to send that Barber to ME and I'll take a pic of it for ya. Congrats, HH Mark
 
ME_CO said:
I think you need to send that Barber to ME and I'll take a pic of it for ya. Congrats, HH Mark

Yes!!, me too!
Congrats!
 
TXTim said:
ME_CO said:
I think you need to send that Barber to ME and I'll take a pic of it for ya. Congrats, HH Mark

Yes!!, me too!
Congrats!
Send it to me for pics with a self addressed envelope. I will be sure to return it. Unless it get's lost.............LOL
 
Way to go on the barber. I have found only 1 this year but hey I still have about 2 months left to find another or even a seated one :)
best Regards, Ray
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom