James Mazzeo shares with us what he learned while working with some of the elite. Where Montezuma's treasure is hidden & why it's still hidden there.

: Michael-Robert.

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Feb 19, 2023-

"The worlds national treasure is guarded by ancient technology. The world elite are trying to get to it but this highly intelligent ancient technology is protecting it. in this video called: Real National treasure is guarded by ancient machines, James Mazzeo shares with us what he learned while working with some of the elite. Where Montezuma's treasure is hidden and why it's still hidden there. leave a comment and tell me your thoughts about all of this information".

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Feb 19, 2023-

"The worlds national treasure is guarded by ancient technology. The world elite are trying to get to it but this highly intelligent ancient technology is protecting it. in this video called: Real National treasure is guarded by ancient machines, James Mazzeo shares with us what he learned while working with some of the elite. Where Montezuma's treasure is hidden and why it's still hidden there. leave a comment and tell me your thoughts about all of this information".

I always wonder how these ancient mechanisms last for hundreds or thousands of years and still work without seizing up. They sure don’t make them like they used to. I’ve read at length about ancient curses that were meant to guard treasure: Egyptian, Incan, Mayan, Spanish etc.
Many methods have been tried as protection for wealth. Mechanical, hydraulic, metaphysical, etc. It certainly is interesting to consider.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Anyone have a link to Mazzeo's online material?

autofull

Mar 18, 2010
exeter pa
Detector(s) used
garrett
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Feb 19, 2023-

autofull

Mar 18, 2010
exeter pa
Detector(s) used
garrett
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
well, old machines may be upgraded by modern watchers and guardians. rope replaced, wood parts reworked- etc. old traps are very real and scarey. it seems that they are designed to end your life and not warn you away.

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Im not a believer. I like a good story as much as the next guy, but I have my limits. I can’t picture 500 year old vines operating a pulley system to roll huge boulders today, ala Indiana Jones. The folklore is beautiful and fills the mind of many with yearning imaginations. The romance of the legend doesn’t make it real. Just my opinion. However, I do enjoy such stories, allegories and movies.

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
I always wonder how these ancient mechanisms last for hundreds or thousands of years and still work without seizing up. They sure don’t make them like they used to. I’ve read at length about ancient curses that were meant to guard treasure: Egyptian, Incan, Mayan, Spanish etc.
Many methods have been tried as protection for wealth. Mechanical, hydraulic, metaphysical, etc. It certainly is interesting to consider.

Blackfoot58 - How many pirate plants are protected with the bodies of the port watch that hauled the treasure onto the island and dug the pit for it? Captain Flint left a pointer to his plunder on Treasure Island. The Lobengula treasure in South Africa was buried with dozens of warriors.

At least those mechanisms don't age.

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Blackfoot58 - How many pirate plants are protected with the bodies of the port watch that hauled the treasure onto the island and dug the pit for it? Captain Flint left a pointer to his plunder on Treasure Island. The Lobengula treasure in South Africa was buried with dozens of warriors.

At least those mechanisms don't age.

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo
Yes, If one believes in hexes and curses, then there is an entire universe of possibilities. I don’t let most dead people scare me much. I’m undefeated vs wholly dead folks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread