What's new

January 29th and 30th finds from a couple different spots

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't find any gold or silver but it sure seemed nice to get out and do some detecting.

Here is what I found on the 29th in a woods spot

jan29.1.webp

Here's what I got in the park part of the park/woods that I hunt all the time. I found this stuff in the same area you found them wheats where I seen you and Shewano at Mike ;D

Jan30.1.webp
jan30.webp
plane.webp
 
Last edited:
Nice plane - just picked up a used detector (one I borrowed once to find my own wedding ring) - so looking forward to some detecting in teh mid-michigan area once the frost leaves.......
 
Nice Larry, looks like someone is still able to get out. Love the aircraft-looks to be 50s-any info on maker?
 
No markings on the plane at all ???
 
Glad you got out, Giant. Love the airplane. Vintage toy, very cool. :icon_thumleft:

HH
 
Very cool airplane!
 
The airplane is sweet!!!! Let me know if that hits eBay!
 
WTG Giant - That plane is super cool !!!
 
That plane looks heavy for a little guy. Good hunting!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom