What's new

January Totals

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
I'm finished for the month of January. Didn't take any road trips or search any dimes this month. Just went through 44 boxes of Half Dollars.
Here's what I got for the month:
28x Walking Liberty Halves
31x Ben Franklin Halves
14x 1964 Kennedy Halves
116x 40% Kennedy Halves
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Nice totals for no road trips Rich. I am not closeing out the month yet. There is always tomorrow! :)
 
AGCoinHunter said:
Nice totals for no road trips Rich. I am not closeing out the month yet. There is always tomorrow! :)

Aint no tomorrow here it is snowing big time here, expect 4 plus inches so ain't goin nowhere.

We got in Jan:

2 Walkers
13 Bens
28 %90's

only 31 Boxes this month, 16 ordered Boxes never arrived in Jan.

and 336 %40's and of course most of these (275) came yesterday from a Cold Call on Bank. P.s. also got $4.09 in that bag too in other change from pennies to a single Jefferson Dollar.

Hope Jan is our worst month in 2010 as it was poorest for us since June and July 09.
 
Those are some sweet totals Rich! :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom